Friday, December 12, 2008

We are so blessed!

Make sure that you have your speakers on.

Many of our friends and family know the struggles we have had with having children. We really wanted a sibling for Savannah but it was not working out for us. We had decided to be done trying to have anymore children after 7 miscarriages, with the most recent in June. I had given all of the baby stuff away and was moving on with our lives. Guess what? We are expecting and due the first of July. I guess that is what we needed to do, forget about it and have fun!

12 comments:

Allyson said...

OH YEA!!!! i'm so happy for you!

Stacey said...

YAY! How exciting!! Congratulations! I was actually wondering if you were on Sunday...must be the pregnancy glow or something! I am so excited for you guys!

erica said...

What a WONDERFUL early Christmas gift!! Congratulations Tia!!! You will be in our prayers. I hope you are feeling well!

Jayme said...

Yay for you guys!!! I am so excited for you! wonderful news!!

Sara said...

YAY!!!!!! Congratulations Tia & Jake. What a wonderful Christmas gift. Keep us posted on your progress.
~Sara~
PS - July 5th is a good day!!! :o)

Julie Moore said...

I'm sooooo thrilled for you, Tia! CONGRATULATIONS! The hard stuff has a way of making those beautiful moments extra wonderful, huh? I'm so grateful God gave you this gift. Jules

Mike & Nicole said...

What a neat way to tell people you are expecting. I'm so glad everything is going well. If I don't talk to you have a great Christmas in Georgia.

Unknown said...

Oh - my - gosh! We're so darn excited for you! Our prayers and thoughts are with you. I hope we get to visit while we're in town next week.

Cara

The Dodds said...

congrats Tia! You are admirable with your strength

The Dodds said...

Congrats Tia! Your admirable with your strength

Mike & Nicole said...

How can you not have fun with that sexy beast of a husband of yours!

The Fantastic Four said...

Oh my gosh, TIA!! That is SO GREAT!! CONGRATS!! I am so happy for you and you better keep us updated. =)