Monday, October 26, 2009

Latest happenings...




Came around the corner to find Aaron sitting like this in the swing. My heart jumped out of my chest when I noticed that he wasn't buckled in.




Savannah has been playing alot with this cool tent shaped like a castle. She always wants to play like she is a princess.




Aaron has been wanting to sit up so much. He is getting so big that our arms get tired so easily when we hold him too long. Thank goodness for the boppy, don't worry we were sitting right next to him, just in case. He is growing up so fast...




Savannah got some new boots for the cold weather. She loves to wear them around the house even when she has on her shorts. It is too cold for them outside but she loves to wear them around the house. I think it is a new fashion statement.





It is funny the positions you find your kids in when they sleep. Aaron looks like he had a rough day. He isn't always in the swing, just when we can get a chance to put him down and get some things DONE!


Went to a roller skating party, had them on for about 15 minutes and that was it. She didn't do too bad, just didn't want to do it too much. I can understand, it would be hard feeling so unstable when you are used to feeling so safe on your two feet. She had more fun running around the rink without skates chasing a little bouncy ball than skating. Let's not forget enjoying the cake...

I remember raking the leaves in the yard and jumping in them when I was a kid. How can you miss an opportunity like that for your kids...
She would sit in the pile and Jake would come and drop a pile onto her head. What fun!!!

1 comment:

Dahlia said...

Aaron is getting so big! And I think I need to put the girls' shorts away...they're still wearing them around (and outside too!) :)